Search results

  1. Xyphien

    Board Game Night (Tabletop Simulator)

    We missed you @Ceril and @vanagas71 hopefully y'all can join next time :) Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
  2. Xyphien

    Board Game Night (Tabletop Simulator)

    Oh snap! I didn't even know it was christmas eve XD woopsies. Oh well, even more reason to bond with the guild :)
  3. Xyphien

    Board Game Night (Tabletop Simulator)

    It's been a while my fellow knights! We will be doing another Board Game Night with TTS (Tabletop Simulator) starting at 8PM EST.
  4. Xyphien

    [CANCELED] Rogue Company 1v1 Tournament

    This event has been canceled due to the lack of people joining.
  5. Xyphien

    Hello

    Hello and welcome Rey :) No problems with the guild thing, we're still all more than welcome to play games with you and everything else still :D We're all in this to have fun after all! I do hope you end up sticking with us but no hard feelings regardless. As for the AMA, what other games do...
  6. Xyphien

    Hello!

    Hello and welcome Vanagas! It's nice to see anyother tank in the guild :) I'll be healer personally but you can never have too many tanks amirite folks
  7. Xyphien

    Hey

    Oh hello, glad to have you joined. I feel like I learned so much from your extremely detailed description as well! Good job :D
  8. Xyphien

    Hello!

    Hello and welcome :D Nice avatar :) Glad you're liking the first impressions of the guild, and looking forward to another active member in the guild :D
  9. Xyphien

    [CANCELED] Rogue Company 1v1 Tournament

    As requested by @DeePeeDuBz We will be doing a Rogue Company tournament. We will start off with a 1v1, single elimination tournament. The maps will be: Windward First Round, Lockdown Second Round, Vice Third and Final Round. The game mode will be a single round of Strikeout. Eliminate your all...
  10. Xyphien

    Hey folks

    Hello and welcome :) I never thought it was a scam per se, however I did completely forget about it for a good year and a half after I backed it on kickstarter. But now the hype is more-so than ever seeing as I'll be able to play December 18th!
  11. Xyphien

    ANSWERING THE CALL TO SERVICE

    Hello and welcome :) I'd be completely down for that @Ceril lol
  12. Xyphien

    Town of Salem Chill Night!

    Of course! I'm going to start doing a lot more game nights/days and stuff here soon :) it's just been super busy for me lately.
  13. Xyphien

    Brawlhalla Tournament!

    Salutations everyone! Friday October 30th we'll be doing a Brawlhalla tournament! Brawlhalla is a free to play game that's just like super smash bros! We will be hosting a single elimination tournament and depending on how many people join will determine how many matches we will actually have...
  14. Xyphien

    👋

    Yes, Welcome :D It seems you've already been playing with some others so I hope to see you in VC one of these days :)
  15. Xyphien

    Where can I get a signature?

    Yes :) anyone at all :D But if you have it you mustn't be a douche and stain the guilds reputation because of it lol
  16. Xyphien

    Idea for event role

    This is something I think would be great to have, however it will only be on Discord. This way we can make an announcement for every new thing added to the Calendar to see who all is willing to participate in that event. The only thing with this, is the fact that it will only be available until...
  17. Xyphien

    Commerce!

    What @Ghandex said is very true. We will have several sub guilds depending on how large we become over time. (Max of 5) this is because of the alliance they have featured. There will be a max of 5 guilds allowed in a single alliance. My goal if we get large is to have all 5 covered by our own...
  18. Xyphien

    Woodqawk Johnson

    Hello and welcome @Woodqawk :D Glad to have you here! Looking forward to seeing you in game! And I bet that combo will be pretty fun to play tbh
  19. Xyphien

    Hi I'm zeetes

    Hello and welcome :D I had fun playing TTS with you today and looking forward to playing more games with you throughout the days!
  20. Xyphien

    Summoners/Siege

    If all 8 party members do a group summon during a siege it will create a massive summoned minion that can destroy everything in it's path. Just like all other classes, having a full 8 man party during a siege is essential in my opinion.
Top