Hey folks

Datolite

Active member
Fighter
Recruit
LV
0
 
Awards
2
Knight Points
168
Been following AoC for a long time but was convinced it was a scam for a while lol. Now I'm convinced and ready to join the hype train. I have a long history of MMOs and PvP-oriented games. Was competitive in the OTHER AoC (Age of Conan), then Darkfall, APB, GW2, AA and ESO, but have become more casual as the years go on. Looking forward to getting to know you all and hoping there are others here who like to brawl now and then.
 

Hellfar

Active member
Tank
Member
Recruit
LV
1
 
Awards
8
Knight Points
6,448
Welcome! I was suspicious about the project for a while as well, as it just seemed too good to be true. After getting to know the devs overtime it eventually wared off. If you like to brawl, we just had a Brawhalla tournament tonight, so I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities!
 

Datolite

Active member
Fighter
Recruit
LV
0
 
Awards
2
Knight Points
168
I was suspicious about the project for a while as well, as it just seemed too good to be true. After getting to know the devs overtime it eventually wared off.

Definitely, they won me over with the recent community updates and you can tell it's a real passion project.
 

Xyphien

Owner
Owner
Bard
Private
Member
Dedicated
LV
3
 
Awards
31
Knight Points
3,762
Hello and welcome :) I never thought it was a scam per se, however I did completely forget about it for a good year and a half after I backed it on kickstarter. But now the hype is more-so than ever seeing as I'll be able to play December 18th!
 

zeetes

Well-known member
Mage
Member
Dedicated
LV
2
 
Awards
14
Knight Points
3,957
Hey datolite cant wait to play some games with you! And yea the devs from what i've seem are supper excited for their game and are really fun people.
 
Top