Hello

Rochelley

Rogue
Recruit
LV

Awards
Knight Points
Hello everyone, my name is Rochelle. People in most of my other communities call me Rey or Rochelley, but really I'll answer to anything. I'm 21 years old, and I'm from Minnesota.

To be honest, I'm not 100% if I'm going to be in this guild or not when it gets formed in-game. My main community is planning on making their own guild starting in Alpha 2 (that's when I get to play). So I guess we'll see how I like it here until then.

A little bit more about me: I love animals, I have a yellow lab and two cats. I'm pretty new to the serious mmo scene. My first big mmo is Black Desert Online. I love playing anything other than BDO. D: Some other games I play are Rust, Minecraft, The Sims, the Fallout series, Skyrim, and a bunch of others here and there. I also starting collecting Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I think they look neat and I love the thrill of the hunt trying to get a high value card. Just a disclaimer, I don't know anything Yu-Gi-Oh, I've never actually played the game, I just think the cards are cool.

If there is anything you want to know, feel free to ask! I look forward to getting to know you all.

Hellfar

Tank
Recruit
LV

Awards
Knight Points
Hey Rochelley, welcome to the guild! Understandable about your final guild decisions. AoC is quite a ways off still and a LOT can and will happen between now and then. I'm sorry to hear your first MMO experience was BDO D: Ashes is shaping up to be a lot better. I can recommend Guild Wars 2 as a good casual MMO to try out if you ever felt the urge. I also used to play The Sims a lot back in the day. Yu-Gi-Oh was my jam back in middle school during Summer camps!

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here.

Xyphien

Owner
Owner
Bard
Private
Dedicated
LV

Awards
Knight Points
Hello and welcome Rey :) No problems with the guild thing, we're still all more than welcome to play games with you and everything else still :D We're all in this to have fun after all! I do hope you end up sticking with us but no hard feelings regardless.

As for the AMA, what other games do you play?